HP Envy 100 D410a Printer Scanner
Installing on Linux
The install has been made relatively simple:
- Go to http://hplipopensource.com/hplip-web/install_wizard/index.html and download the lastest script for HP Envy.
- Run the script ~ it will automatically...
- Download the relevant packages
- Remove any earlier versions
- Check for dependencies
- Compile the packages
- Set up the printer (NB ensure that any previous versions are removed)
- In the set up choose the second option ~ network ~ not wireless.